Thursday 26 December 2013

Stork dinnerware

Merry Christmas to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the Seasonal festivities I have been busy creating various dinner wares for friends, relatives and my Folksy shop.

After painting my storks in Chinese paints/inks I thought the Storks would look pretty cool on some nice white ceramics. So I got busy in Photoshop, cutting out the storks from the background scene and shrinking the image in keeping with the wares I was placing them on. Here we go !!!



Here's the original painting I did using Chinese colours/inks on rice paper.

I thought the storks would also look really cool in a lovely Chinese blue.


After sorting through all my traditional watercolour paintings. I selected a number of them to be transfered onto a fruit bowl and some cups.

All the decals I used were fired in my kiln to over 800c. Making them dinnerware safe.
You can order any of these items from my shop wendy wallwork ceramics at folksy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment